Friday, February 25, 2011

The Light Coming From the Blackhole

You don't seem to get it. The more I push you away, the more you become infatuated with me. It's vile and pathetic, and I'm sick of it. I guess I just don't know how to tell you...


Please, just stop trying. Just leave me alone and get on with your life. You know we're both dying a little on the inside. Stop trying to hang onto something that's disappearing from between our fingers. It's a waste of time and energy.


I'm glad I have you in my life. You're my best and closest friend, and I don't know what I'd do without you. I know you like I know my refrigerator, and I'm blessed to have you in my life.


I know what I could say to destroy you in just a second. But you're too important to me to burn that bridge away. You changed my life with your smile, and I will love you forever.



**Each paragraph is about a different person. You all know who you are, should you ever read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment