Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Look at me... I'm a title!

I'm like a firefly... I light up and shine every once in a while. You can catch me in your palm, take a peek at me, then let me go. Just catch and release.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Light filtered through the canopy of trees, appearing green under the leaves. Puddles of shadow littered the forest floor, creating dark patches of mystery. The place was teeming with an abundance of life. The very trees breathed and sighed, groaned and whispered.

The sun peered down at the world, trying to enlighten the day with bright, warm light. The sun's light weaved it's way through the forest, sniffing at the shadows, and trying to bring warmth into the cold depths of the soil. But alas, as the light could not penetrate the shadows and the soil, it left, moving onto other regions and spreading the joy and polishing a near by river.

No comments:

Post a Comment