Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time Travel

When will the days slow down? They're moving too fast and I'm getting dizzy. Please, walls, stop spinning. You're making me sick.
_________________________________________________________________________________

With the moon high over head, we walk down the middle of the desolate road, hand in hand. Buildings reaching for the stars tower over us; when we look up, the sight is dizzying. I can't think of a single complaint here with you.
It begins to rain, and a smile spreads across my face. I look up at you, gazing at your bright blue eyes, and take your other hand. With my lead, we begin to waltz in circles, the pavement spinning beneath our bare feet. The moment is simple and plain, but it's thrilling and beautiful, and I never want it to end.

Darling dearest, tonight is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment