Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tie Me Up

I'm so sick of feeling this way. I need to touch the ground, feel the grass between my toes.
_____________________________________________________________________

Cool stone walls surround me, caging me inside a room. There's no door, and one window. Jumping is to end everything. I communicate with you daily, and I tell you who I am. I let you in, and you think I just need to be rescued. Well, you're more right than a right-angle.
But you can't save me, no one can. It doesn't matter how wealthy you are, or how physically fit. It doesn't matter if you can pull the sword from the stone, it doesn't matter if you can breathe fire or stop time. None of it matters.

This tower is just too high.

And to top it off, what if you do rescue me? What if I do feel the grass beneath my toes. Are you Prince Charming?
If you don't like me in the same way I like you, please. I'm begging you!
Don't lead me on.

My heart can't take another blow...

No comments:

Post a Comment