Saturday, July 31, 2010

Numbers

You say that if I was your age, I would be yours. But age is just a number. It shouldn't matter; three years isn't that much of a difference. Distance, I could understand. But age? It just doesn't make sense.

I like you... a lot. Probably more than I should. And it feels like you like me. But I can't be sure because you're always saying stuff like that. And honestly, it pisses me off.

I half wish you would read this, and I half wish you won't. I don't want to make you mad, or scare you off. But I want you to know what's really on my mind.

________________________________________________________________

(Edited August 2nd, 2010)

I realize I misunderstood what you meant. It's not the age difference that bothers you. It's just that circumstances are wearisome...

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment