Sunday, August 29, 2010

Confessions

Tonight, it's all out in the open. 3 Words; 8 Letters...
_________________________________________________________________

Confession number one: I think about you every minute of every day.

Confession number two: I wish you were next to me all the time.

Confession number three: I'm obsessed with you.

Confession number four: I love the way I can talk to you about anything.

Confession number five: I hate that you're so far away from me.

Confession number six: My heart beats faster when I think of you.

Confession number seven: I can't keep the smile off of my heart when I talk to you.

Confession number eight: I'm jealous of the people you're with, because they get to touch and feel, and see you...

Confession number nine: I'm scared. No. I'm terrified.

Confession number ten: I love you too...

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to admit this right now, but I did. And I'm glad that I said all this. I'm not sure if I know what I'm doing... I'm just winging it right now. So, I jumped. Now, I'm falling. And I'm trusting that you'll catch me.

Confession

1 comment:

  1. very good. just be your self ... things will be yours ..

    regards

    vijay
    http://hrudayam-theinnerjourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete