Saturday, August 21, 2010

Redirection

I made a sandwich, because I'm hungry. I'm eating my sandwich, because it tastes good.
__________________________________________________________________________________

I'm not really sure what's on my mind right now. My best friend is leaving for North Carolina tomorrow morning, and I'm gonna miss her bunches.

Last night was awesome. I had a different best friend stay the night, and it was fun. We called some people, and talked to those people for hours. :D I'm glad last night happened.

I've been making little dragon guys out of play-doh recently... They're so cute. My favorite is black and blue, and tiny, and I love him. I'm giving him to one of my best friends.

I have a LOT of best friends. They're all so great, and the best in their own unique way. I love them to death.

I'm going to redirect my thoughts now, and watch a movie. I'm not sure which one just yet, but I'll find something. Preferably something with magic, adventure, and romance. *shrugs* Those are the best kind. In my opinion.

Have a great night. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment