Sunday, August 15, 2010

Me; Definition: Unfortunate

I sometimes hate how you make me feel so self-conscious. I know, for a fact, that you don't mean to. But you're just so... You.

I never hear you complain; yet, I complain to you all the time.
I complain about my mom, my house (it doesn't qualify for a home), I complain about the heat, my cramps, the girl I'm supposed to be friends with. And you just listen to me... To it all! And you never tell me about you're problems, even when I ask.

I feel selfish, but you assure me that I'm fine.

And sometimes you make me feel like I'm just an ignorant girl with your large words and just the way you talk to me sometimes...

You also make me feel like everything is perfect when I'm talking with you... It's... Easy, and natural.

But we talk about me soo much, and for once, I want to forget about my misfortunes, and focus on the fact that I'm not alone...

Please... Just... Let me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment